Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My 28th

      For my 28th birthday we had some pretty fun things planned. My in-laws were going to take the kids over night and J and I were going to go out to dinner and then go bowling. But the kids had a other plans for me.
      At about 5am Baby Z woke and threw up all over me and the bed. Then at 9am Baby J decided throw on me. So I lined the couch with towels and spent my entire birthday cleaning up throw up and doing laundry.
This is at the beginning of the day. I would sit in the middle and comfort them.

After they fell asleep I was able to get all the gross towels and clothes in the wash.
J was a sweetie and picked me up Joe Morley's on his way home from work.
It wasn't my ideal birthday but I've definitely had worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment