Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Friday, July 5, 2013

2013 Begins

 Baby J loves to do whatever his dad does. Vacuuming is one of his favorites. One day this is what I found.
 I've been trying to find new ways to use things that I don't or can't use any more. I have a few of these travel wipes cases and realized they were the perfect size to store jumbo crayons.
 I've also been wanting to get Baby J some dry erase crayons. So I drew some pictures, put clear tape on it and BOOM! There you have it. A dry erase coloring kit.
I also cut out some pages from some coloring books and put them in page protectors. Baby J likes the bigger pictures better.
My kids love to sit in boxes. One day I found them both inside this little square box.
My kids like their little kitchen best when it's in the big kitchen. J was able to catch Baby Z cooking.
I bought these small camping chairs at the end of summer when they went on sale and the kids LOVE them. They love to sit in them while they watch their shows and have a snack.
    See. Snacking. Hmmm... this could be lunch. Looks like dino nuggets and fries.
My little partners in crime. They love to pull out the movies. I guess it's even more fun when you have help.
Our cute little Baby Z has become quite the model, even when mischievous. This is Baby J's bed with stuff piled on it. Before I could clean it off, Baby Z had made her way up the mountain and when she saw the camera she gave me her best "cheese" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment