Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Quickie

      When I was a kid my mom would buy dry cereal marshmallows so we could add them to whatever we wanted. But like all great things, they stopped being made. Now, all my children want to do is pick the little mallows out of their cereal and it drives me crazy! I heard a rumor  that stores were going to start selling these little marshmallows and I would check every store I went to, with no luck. Finally, I decided to check on line. Low and behold I found them! Amazon had a dozen 16 oz packs for under 20 bucks! It's been a great investment!
Well, the inevitable has happened. Baby Z has discovered Pepsi. Just like her brother, she loves it best when it's stolen form our fast food cups.
I finally couldn't take it any more and bought myself a super cheap tablet... with Christmas money. But Baby J LOVES it and uses it more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment