Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fourth of July

 My extended family has a barbecue every fourth of July and because J works in retail we haven't been able to go since we've been married. I really wanted to go this year but didn't want to drive two hours there and back with two kids all by myself. My dad really wanted us to go so he volunteered my sister H to ride with me and I followed my dad all the way there.
Here is Baby Z making herself at home with my aunts and cousin-in-law right before stealing their watermelon.
 We had a lot of fun running around! And great grandma asked us to bring Baby Z back soon to visit. We certainly will.

When we arrived back in Salt Lake Baby J and I took a quick nap before we headed off to Grandma and Grandpa D's house for fire works.
 Baby Z certainly enjoyed sitting on the table while she ate here veggies.
 Baby Z did not like the fire works at all so she stayed in the house. Jack LOVED them, especially the fire crackers!
We let Baby J try out the sparklers and he did such a great job. He held them away from him and only tried to touch the tip once.

While Baby J enjoyed the sparklers, Baby Z was inside reading to Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment