Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Introduction

     Like most stories, ours started with just the two of us. We met on an online dating site. After a bunch of emails we talked on the phone and decided to meet.  
Two months into dating.
     We dated for a year and a half before we decided to get married. We tried to keep the wedding small. Family and close friends. We had it in the back yard of my grandparents house, two hours away.

Married!
     J always told me he wanted to be married at least a year before we had kids. We were young so I had no problem with that. The fact that he even wanted kids someday attracted me to him all the more.
     I worked in an OB/GYN office as the records coordinator. J worked at a music store. Things were going well.
     I waited two years before I got truly, unbelievably baby hungry. Right before our second anniversary I told J "I'm going off birth control. I want a baby." He simply replied "OK." And so began our journey to parenthood.


No comments:

Post a Comment