Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Life in Pictures

  I can't really remember all that's happened since I last posted. So I looked through our camera and decided to let the pictures do the talking.
Baby Z found Baby J's crayons and liked the taste of them.
 J took Baby J out for a while one morning so the girls could stay sleeping for little while.
They went mini-wheeling...
 and big wheeling!
 Baby J loved it!
 I bought an AC DC onesie for Baby J which now fits Baby Z. Doesn't she look like a business woman?
 "Give this to marketing please"
 Baby J wanted to try pickles with his daddy.
 They were very yummy!
 Baby Z can now pull herself up to things and loves to grab everything. Here she is with her victorious spoils, augratin potatoes.
 I put a video on the computer for Baby Z while I ran into the other room real quick. When I returned I found them like this. So cute!
 I just love this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment