Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tuesdays with the Cousins

  At the start of the summer my sister and I decided to have a play date once a week. This is pretty much how it goes every week:
     The kids and I arrive at Aunt Steen (as we call her)'s house around noon, usually with some food.
We set up the umbrellas and spread out blankets. Then we picnic. Baby J insists on playing in the water. He'll join us on the blankets now and again, but just for chips and a quick drink, then it's off to dip his sandals in the pool and drink.
Baby Z decided to brave the sprinkler for the first time.



This must have been comfortable.

Best Cousins Forever!



Mad libs

      We do this until my kids get too tired to keep happy.Baby J will usually let me know he's ready to go home, by opening the door to the car.
     We all love it! My kids get to play with their cousins and I get to hang out with my sister! I'm so glad we decided to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment