Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cuteness

 I was looking through my camera and found these cute pictures of the kids.
Baby Z with her new, and improved pigtails

She loves Baby J's Cookie Monster piano.


Aah... a good look at the disaster our house has become. Baby J loves those pink sunglasses and Baby Z is our princess!

He liked the tiara, too!

I know... cuteness!

When I found this, I had to get it!

Doesn't she look like a tiny flapper?
 

Baby Z (like Baby J) quickly out grew the new born car seat and would cry whenever we drove anywhere. So we got her a big girl car seat. I always said I would only get gender neutral big things, but since they both need to be in big boosters we figured might as well get a girly one. This brand works great and is inexpensive but has NO cushion what-so-ever. So I bought some foam and stuffed them. Car rides are so much funner for the the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment