Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pumpkins

    This year we were a Pumpkin Patch, again! Some how we didn't get any pictures on our camera so the one I have, I stole.

    I took the kids to my sister, C's house so they could all see their cute cousins. Baby J, was not happy.

    We took him inside and tried to get him to eat some pizza, but he was having none of it. C insisted we trick-or-treat with them, and since my parents and bro-in law, G were there I left Baby Z with them and took baby J around the block with his cousins. He was serious the entire time, but he left his cute hat on! Yay!

    When we got back my dad asked if he'd had fun and Baby J shook his head sadly and started to cry. I took him to the kitchen, gave him more pizza, and all was better.

He may not have like trick-or-treating, but he sure loved all the candy he had afterwards, and so did his dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment