Twins the hard way

Twins the hard way

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life

    It's crazy how busy life is with two babies and yet nothing seems to really happen.
    Baby J has started walking and subsequently climbing...everything.

    Here he is climbing up J and the couch so he can reach the picture frame (if he'd gotten his way he would have pulled down the picture).
    It is very difficult to get even a semi-decent picture of both kids

Here they are mid-November.
    We spent Thanksgiving with J's parents. There, we discovered that Baby J likes jello salad and ham.

    A couple months before Baby Z was born we bought a tandem stroller off KSL. It was horrible. I couldn't turn it with both kids in it. While Christmas shopping I came across this stroller and fell in love. I walked with it through out the store. I almost bought it then and there. Instead, I told J about it and he ordered it for me through Amazon for cheaper!

 
Baby J being silly
 
Sweet Baby Z on her first Christmas.

    That's all the exciting stuff, New Years Eve J had a gig so his parents offered to watch the kids all night. It was a nice, much needed break!

No comments:

Post a Comment